Dental braces (also known as orthodontic braces, or simply braces) are a device used in orthodontics to align teeth and their position with regard to a person’s bite. They are often used to correct malocclusions such as underbites, overbites, cross bite and open bites, or crooked teeth and various other flaws of teeth and jaws, whether cosmetic or structural.
Orthodontic braces are often used in conjunction with other orthodontic appliances to widen the palate or jaws or otherwise shape the teeth and jaws. While they are mainly used on children and teenagers, adults can also use them.
Orthodontic treatment involves repositioning the teeth and underlying roots with metal or clear plastic braces and wires. Proper positioning of the teeth provides better support for the crown of the teeth and straight teeth produce a beautiful smile.
Today’s orthodontics are not only for pre-teens and teens, but many adults are now undergoing orthodontic treatment to improve their smiles as well. No matter what your age, orthodontics can correct your bite (occlusion), maximize the functional performance of your teeth for eating and speaking and create a well-aligned smile.
Choose All Dental for your Family’s Orthodontic Care…
Contact Us Today
- Braces (we treat Kids, Adolescents and Adults)
- Low, Affordable fees
- Easy Monthly Payments with No Credit Approvals
- Financing Available with Approved Credit
- Super Convenient with our Orthodontist, General Dentists and all Specialists in the Same Place… No Back and forth from the ------ -Orthodontist to the Dentist
- Latest Techniques and Materials
- We Stand behind our Services!