Dr. Armando Reynoso DDS
DR. ARMANDO REYNOSO, D.D.S.
Graduate of the Universidad Autonoma in Sinaloa in 1992 with a title of Dental Surgeon.
Masters in Orthodontics received from the Centro Latinoamericano de Estudios Ortodonticos finished in 2000.
Diploma in “Filosofia de Arco Recto”
Dr. Reynoso feels that it is of the utmost importance to continue to renew himself in the dental world, the following courses are proof of this.
- Treatment for adults by Dr. Robert M. Ricketts, DDS.
- Dental Implant Specialist.
- Cardiopulmonary reanimation.
- Eruption Guidance appliance seminar.
- The Dale Carnegie course.
- Treatment at an early age.
- Diagnosis and treatment plans.
- Continued education in odontology and orthodontics.
- Course of lingual arch developer and the system Clark Trombone and Wthin block technique.
- Cosmetic Dentistry and Implantology Seminar.
- California Law and infection control.
- Avant-Garde course in Bioprogressive Orthodontics.
- Nobel Biocare Implants by UNAM.
- Diploma in prosthetic restoration under implants by UNAM.
- Course in porcelain restorations and veneers
- Invisalign training course
- Certificate of training in mini dental implant system
- XVIII seminar of the International College of dental surgeons.
- 3 Interinstitutional Seminar of CLEO and CEPOVA orthodontics.
- 3 Seminar of the College of Rosarito dental surgeons.
- 2 National and International seminar.
- 6 international marketing event for new dentistry.
- Dr. Manuel Eng DDS